In this Folexin review, we will be taking a look at the claimed benefits, mentioned ingredients, user testimonials and the expected cost of this product while giving you our opinion on whether this hair growth formula is worth your time and money to buy.
Hair loss is something we all want to avoid but eventually, have to accept as part of the reality of aging. However, there are some products like Folexin that claim to counter hair loss and promote hair regrowth. While this would sound like a bunch of BS, some of the top ranking sites like WebMD, Dr. Axe, and Mayo Clinic have stated that products like Folexin which use ingredients like Biotin can help with hair growth in both men and women.
Most people who come across Folexin do so from ads on TV and on the internet which is why the manufacturers boast about the thousands of users who have tried this product worldwide.
Folexin is a hair growth product that claims to help regrow hair in adults within just a few weeks of use. The bottle label mentions a few well-known ingredients that include Biotin and Fo-Ti which are considered to key active ingredients. Just to put things in perspective, both these active ingredients have clinical studies that show their effect on hair growth, improving the legitimacy of the manufacturer’s claims.
How Does This Hair Formula Work?
As we grow older, it isn’t just our skin that starts to wrinkle and age, but also our hair. While not noticeable initially, aging causes our hair to thin and fall off due to some nutritional deficiencies due to aging and pollution. To counter this, the manufacturers of Folexin claim that this product has the necessary nutrients to revitalize hair growth from the inside out. The site also goes on to say that ingredients like Fo-Ti can also help with combating free radical damage that can harm hair follicles in the scalp.
The core of any product is made up of the active ingredients used, which is why it is always important to properly understand the function of the important ingredients for any supplement you plan to buy.
For this hair growth pill, the key ingredients include Biotin, Fo-Ti, and Folic Acid which have been well-researched with sufficient scientific proof on their effectiveness.
Here is a brief description of the active ingredients in Folexin and their roles in this hair growth pill, as claimed by the manufacturer’s website:
- Biotin: Is also known as Vitamin B7 and is very important to improving the health and growth of hair, nails, and skin. It can be found in foods like milk, bananas, and eggs as well as in dietary supplements like Folexin. The reason this Vitamin is preferred in hair growth pills is that it is water-soluble, making it quickly absorbed by the body. My research shows that if our body has insufficient amounts of Biotin, it can lead to graying and thinning of hair.
- Fo-Ti: Is also known as Polygonum multiflorum and is a Chinese herb that has been used for centuries for a number of health benefits including supporting natural hair growth. The key advantage of this ingredient is its ability to boost antioxidant activity which can support hair health and counter premature aging. This ingredient is commonly used in hair and skin care products with several top-tier products. It is also said to stimulate anti-aging properties of the skin, allowing the user to look younger with healthier skin.
- Folic Acid: Is also known as Vitamin B9 and is known to cause hair loss without enough of the Vitamin. Having sufficient levels of Folic acid can help prevent hair loss and hair thinning while supporting hair growth. This ingredient is also said to improve red blood cell levels and improve the overall health of the user. On a side note, Folic acid is used in prenatal supplements to counter the effects of hair loss due to hormone changes in the mothers.
While Biotin, Fo-Ti, and Folic acid are the key ingredients in Folexin, the other ingredients mentioned on the label also claim to play their part in giving us healthier and fuller hair.
Clinical Studies Conducted:
After doing my own research into the active ingredients in Folexin, I found that this Folexin review would be lacking if I don’t mention the clinical studies that I found concerning the ingredients used:
- A 2012 study by Ablon Glynis researched on the effects of oral supplements on hair thinning in women. The study found that supplements that contain ingredients like Biotin do have a positive impact on hair thinning. According to the research, the subjects experienced a visible hair growth in between 90 and 180 days.
- A 2011 study by Hye-JinPark and co. researched Polygonum multiflorum and its ability to promote hair growth. This study concluded that the extract managed to stimulate hair growth by encouraging the anagen phase of hair growth in the resting hair follicles.
- A 2017 study by Daulatabad D and co. were trying to find the cause of premature graying of hair in 52 adults. It was found that the researchers found deficiencies in Vitamins B-7, B-12 and Folic acid in the subjects. However, the trial also states that larger studies need to be conducted for solid proof of the link between folic acid deficiency and hair loss.
The information on the official site states that each bottle of Folexin contains 60 capsules of this dietary supplement which are to be taken over a period of 30 days. It also goes on to mention that it is recommended to take the first pill around lunchtime and the second in the evening. This dosage is claimed to provide the best results for the user.
When To Expect Results?
When using Folexin, the manufacturer’s website claims that we can expect to see a significant improvement in hair texture and look while also getting a fuller and thicker head of hair. The site also mentions that we shouldn’t expect any side effects from using the product but should also not expect instant results.
As for when to expect the results that are claimed, the answer may vary from person to person. Since this supplement helps improve the nutritional health of the hair follicles to show results, different hair health will alter the amount of time someone takes to notice the effects.
From Folexin review and testimonials, I have taken a look at, the time to expect results varies from a few weeks to a few months. Like with most supplements, the only way I can think of to see if it works is to try it ourselves.
Folexin Reviews And Testimonials:
Most people, including me, feel this statement to be accurate and is the reason I have compiled a series of testimonials from users who have used Folexin before with the first-hand testimonials present in the official site.
These reviews and user experiences have been provided below for your better knowledge regarding this hair growth pill:
Jessica Donald: Thicker Hair!
Jessica Donald is a long-term user of Folexin with over 6 months of use to date. She only noticed the changes after the second month which improved well into the sixth month of use. There was also an improvement in nail health due to the pills, according to Jessica.
Paula: Greys also changing
Paula is a user who started using this product to combat the receding bald patches on her head and noticed her gray hairs also darkening with daily use.
Greg Jackson: So far so good!
Greg was skeptical about this hair growth pill before buying it but after the second bottle, he has had satisfactory results and a noticeable difference in his hair growth.
Here are the pros that users can expect, according to the official site:
- Thicker and healthier hair
- Professional-grade results
- Faster hair growth
- No side effects
- Natural ingredient blend
- Improved hair health
According to my research and Folexin review, here are the cons that you should be made aware of:
- Only available online
- Some users stated results took months to become visible
- No free trial available
Where To Buy Folexin?
Folexin is distributed by Vita Balance, an English company, throughout the world and accepts orders from the official website of the product. While there are other sites like Amazon or eBay that may also claim to sell Folexin, my analysis of the products for sale is that these other sites may be selling fakes of Folexin.
I found that the safest method of getting Folexin may be from the manufacturer’s website which also provides its customers a few extra deals that are not available elsewhere.
The official site claims to have to best deals for Folexin and that the multi-buy offer provided is their most popular deal to date.
Here are the deals that are available for this hair growth pill:
- Buy 1 bottle for USD 24.95
- Buy 2 bottles for USD 44.96
- Buy 4 bottles and get 1 free for USD 89.90
While the prices mentioned above are in USD, other currencies can also be used for the purchase. For shipping, the manufacturers indicate that they ship to 26 countries worldwide with different shipping options available at checkout.
My Final Verdict For This Folexin Review:
Another aspect to consider is the price which is USD 24.95 when buying one bottle. That comes out to be 83 cents per day. The same calculations for the Buy 4, Get 1 Free deal comes out to be 60 cents per day which save the customer USD 34.85 over five months. While paying USD 89.90 upfront may not be what most people would want, the calculations to its per day cost make it less intimidation and less of a risk.
My final verdict after writing this Folexin review is that if you are someone who is dealing with hair loss or hair thinning due to low nutrient levels in the scalp and hair follicles, Folexin hair growth product is worth considering. The online deal to get, if buying from the official website, would be either the Buy 2 bottles deal or the Buy 4, Get 1 Free deal. This is because it has already been observed that most people experience the results only after the first month of use.
FAQs Regarding Folexin:
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions regarding this hair growth formula that I came across in my Folexin review:
Q: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Folexin?
A: No, according to the manufacturer’s claims, Folexin is created with natural ingredients that have been formulated with a proprietary blend which prevents any unwanted side effects.
Q: Can Folexin Be Used By Women?
A: While I can see that the official page shows images that are geared towards men, women too can use Folexin since hair growth functions the same way for both genders.
Q: Can Folexin Be Used By Children Under 18?
A: It is advisable to consult the doctor before letting a child take these supplements, and any hair loss that is caused in those under 18 is probably not due to a decline in hair nutrition that can be combated with Folexin.
Q: Can This Pill Be Taken To Prevent Or Delay Hair Loss?
A: Yes, since the supplement contains nutrients that help maintain hair health and hair growth, you can use it to delay or prevent hair loss due to nutrient deficiency. I found several testimonials that mention how people who started using hair growth pills right after noticing signs of hair loss experienced their hair problems stopping.
Q. Is This Folexin review written by the manufacturers?
A. No. This review is not written by Folexin manufacturers. This not an offical Folexin website.